Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Merry Christmas - Tilda Unwrapped

Hello Everyone,
I have entered this in the Christmas Challenge over at Stamp with Fun

I hope everyone is well & fitting in lots of craft/card making. I know why they call it the silly season, I'm sure everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas.  I've been very busy over the last couple of weeks, madly making Christmas projects, decorating the house & Christmas Tree and chasing Ruby our new puppy around the house trying to toilet/house train her. I should rename her Glitter, by the end of the day she is covered in it LOL.

Yes, another Easel Card, I know, but I love them. I have used 3 Magnolia Stamps on this card all from Magnolia Down Under Store. Also this yummy paper is also from Magnolia. These stamps are adorable & are from the new Magnolia Christmas Collection So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe. This card is super sparkly, shame it does not show in this photo.

Magnolia Stamps - Unwrapped Tilda & Christmas Presents, Merry Christmas, all from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection, other Sentiment inside card is by Hero Arts, coloured with Copic Markers, Nesties by Spellbinder & Stardust Stickles, White Gardenia from Magnolia Down Under, Pointsettia - Hero Arts & Roses fromn Busy Bec's.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

LinkWithin