Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Magic of Christmas - my first Christmas card

Happy Sunday Friends,

 

I have incorporated this in the following challenges:
Magnolia-licious Highlites November Sketch
Magnolia-licious - Home Page -Anything Christmas!!!
Just Magnolia - Week 31 Sketch from Mina

Each year I promise myself I will start making my Christmas cards early, and something always happens & I rush to finish, this year is no exception. Anyways this is my first card of the season. I love these Easel Cards and can't stop making them, this is the 3rd of many, hope you don't get to sick of them.

Tilda with Star Ornament - Winter/Christmas 2007 Collection, Magic of Christmas sentiment-computer generated and May all your wishes sentiment - stamp unknown. Copic markers, Silk Ribbon - Maya Road, DP - Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses & Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival Collection, Spellbinder Nesties, Flowers - Mulberry (white) Petaloo - other flowers unknown. Leaf & fern punch - Martha Stewart, Diamond - stickles Diamond.

I am sorry I have not posted much over the last couple of weeks, I am slowly catching up and making my rounds to visit all your wonderful creations.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

LinkWithin