Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas - Sweet Noel

Happy Wednesday Friends,

 

I have entered this card at Just Magnolia - It's Christmas 
& it can be anything Christmassy

 Hope you are having a wonderful week so far and enjoying your Christmas preparations. I can't believe only 9 more sleeps to Christmas and I am still making Christmas cards, I'm too fussy.

For this card I was inspired by a very talented stamper, her name is Monie, see her card here. I love how she combined these 2 stamps. I am inspired by all of Monie's beautiful work.

I made this card for a friend using my new Magnolia stamps - Sparkling Tilda & Noel from the new Christmas collection, So Jolly Under the Mistletoe.  Tilda was stamped first, then masked before stamping Noel, coloured with copics, added lots of stickles. Papers - Magnolia & Websters Pages - Home for the Holidays & Winter's Wings, not much needs adding to these beautiful papers. Kaisercraft gems for berries, gold bow and some gorgeous flowers sprayed with glimmer mist. Spellbinder Nesties - labels. This is the first tradional coloured Christmas card I've made this year, so unusual for me, I love red so much. Not a lot of colouring with this one, but with the gorgeous papers, flowers & Easel card, I think it works quite nicely. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Have a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays. 

No comments:

LinkWithin