Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Shadowbox Christmas Card

Hello Happy Saturday Friends,


I have entered this card at Just Magnolia - It's Christmas 
& it can be anything Christmassy.
 Hope you are all ready for Christmas, I am still madly making cards and Christmas goodies. A short & sweet post today. I now alternate between shadowbox & easel cards, I just love them.

This little Angel is from Magnolia's So Jolly Under the Mistletoe Collection as is the Merry Christmas sentiment and the gorgeous papers. I've machine stitched & added lots of stickles, silk bow, my new MS border punch and some yummy flowers. May all your wishes come true sentiment stamp - by Hero Arts. Coloured with Copics. This tilda is from Bizzy Becs online store along with some of these gorgeous flowers.

I wanted to send a friend this beautiful Tilda as a Guardian Angel to watch over them.
  

No comments:

LinkWithin