Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another Bird House

Happy Saturday Friends,




Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, wow not many more sleeps until Santa comes. I am still making Christmas cards. I made this little bird house for my Neighbour and will fill it with some choccies. I stamped my favourite Christmas sentiment Inside the lid - it says "May all your wishes come true".



Magnolia stamps - Sparkling Tilda, Vintage Postage & From our Family all from So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe - Christmas Collection, Personalised Stamp a gift from Magnolia Down Under
Coloured with Copic Markers & Papers - Webster Pages
Ribbon & flowers from stash
Gold Flower from the lovely Jacque (Candy I won) 





 I will have a non Christmas Card posted tomorrow to give you all a break.
Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin