Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Be My Valentine


Happy Sunday Friends,



5 more sleeps until Santa comes - I hope Santa brings me my much needed Laptop, this one is so slow and is getting worse by the day.

A break from Christmas Cards, my mojo did not want to work today, it was so difficult switching from Christmas card mode to something else.

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #29 

Stamp with something other than what it was meant for - this challenge has been so much fun & I have loved looking to see what the other DT's have come up with. 

Jodie - Halloween stamp used for Valentine's Day

Debbie - Easter stamp used for a Baby card

Debra - Christmas stamp used for a birthday card

Kristy - Christmas stamp for a birthday card

Norma - Tilda with Puppy and added a Santa hat for Christmas

Sue - dressed up 60's Tilda in her Christmas gear for a Christmas

Tanja - dressed up Jam Tilda in her Christmas best

Nicole - Halloween stamp used for a Christmas

Nadine - Christmas stamp into a Valentine's Day gift

Can't wait to see what you will come up with - Hope you will join us for this Challenge - Open until the Saturday 16th January 2010


I bought this cute little Devil Tilda from Magnolia's So Spooky Collection - when ordering this stamp I could see the potential for other uses, not just Halloween. This is the first chance I have had to ink it up. Heart with wings stamp is also a Magnolia stamp - I added the cutout heart over the stamped heart, to fit the sentiment.

Magnolia stamps - Devil Tilda, Heart with Wings
Stickles - Diamond, Flowers stash, Machine stitching, flourish stamp & flat pearls Kaisercraft, MS punches, Coloured with Copic markers - Paper by Pink Paisley

Hope you will stop by & see what the other Design Team Members have created for you they are all amazing! Thanks for joining this wonderful challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with & hope to see you join us again next challenge.

It is only a few short months that I discovered the wonderful world of these beautiful little Magnolia Angels, Copic Markers & the world of blogging. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your friendship and inspiration over the last few months and for & leaving me the most wonderful comments, I love seeing your beautiful creative masterpieces & I am inspired by each & everyone of them, thank you. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you and your families. 
Wishing you a safe, healthy and crafty New Year. 
I hope all your wishes come true

I probably will get the waffling award for this long post, sorry but I wanted to thank you all. 

Sending you all huge Christmas hugs

 

No comments:

LinkWithin