Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Witching you a Happy Halloween



Happy Sunday Everyone,

As you know in Australia, we don't really celebrate Halloween, I had a  spooktacular time  making this card. This card is dedicated to all my cyber friends, that celebrate this Holiday.
Happy Halloween Friends, hope your celebrations are SPOOKTACULAR

I love all Magnolia stamps and these two are the cutest. I coloured my stamps with my much loved Copic Markers and did a little airbrushing behind the haunted house and added a little purple to my white cs to match my  other CS. This spooooookie Haunted House I purchased the cut file from SVG.cuts and cut it with my Cricut Expression Die Cutting Machine. I distressed the edges, exposing the white core, I normally sponge the edge as I don't like to see the white but this give me  an almost spider web effect. Computer generated the sentiment and done.

Magnolia Stamps - Tilda with Spider & Tilda with Pumpkin from Halloween & Autumn 2008 Collection
Coloured with Copics Markers & Airbrushed
Sentiment Computer generated
Design Paper - Kaisercraft, CS American Crafts, Ribbon & Stickles

Thanks for looking

No comments:

LinkWithin