Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another Easel Card

Happy Sunday Everyone,

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #25 - Distressed

I have incorporated this in the Magnolia-licious Highlites October Challenge - Easel Card


Hope you all join in the challenge, remember you don't have to use a Tilda or Edwin, as long as you use a Magnolia Stamp. This month the fantastic sponsor is Gabby from The Soap Dish with some Yummie Handmade Soap. You will want to stock up on this beautiful soap, makes the perfect Christmas gift.

This is my 2nd Easel Card and I am loving it. I will be making a lot more in the future. I decorate the inside of my cards, making an Easel card saves time & paper, now I only have to decorate one side. Template here & directions here. I resized my card to 6"x6". Thanks to Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge & Suzanne Dean.

My Niece is turning 21 in a few weeks and she is a really girly girl, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make a her a card with a shabby girly twist. I used Magnolia Tilda with Lilac's. Thought she was perfect for this paper I bought a few years ago fback when I was scrapbooking. I stamped her out 3 times and cut parts of her to add some dimension. I coloured her with my Copics, masked her, airbrushed the background a little, added some diamond stickles, diamond glaze & a little flower soft on the lilacs. I have a wonderful distressing kit I purchased a while back from Making Memories, I mainly use the distressing edger and sanding block, perfect for this challenge.

I just received my first delivery of flowers from Bizzy Bec's and they are the most beautiful flowers ever, thanks Bec.

Magnolia Tilda with Lilac's - Lilac Collection 2008, Flowers from Bizzy Bec's, Bow Easy & Silk Ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Border Punch - Ek Success, Happy - cut with my Cricut - Lyrical Letters, 21 - Justrite Stamps, DP - Susan Branch, CS American Crafts, Spellbinders Nesties, Stickles.

Hope you will stop by & see what the other Design Team Members have created for you! Thanks for joining this wonderful challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with & hope to see you join us again next challenge.

Pre-Order the new Magnolia Christmas Collection now. So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe, this collection is just adorable and the Christmas papers are stunning.

No comments:

LinkWithin