Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

MDU DT Challenge - Easel Card

Happy Thursday Everyone,




My first DT Challenge for Magnolia Down Under Store. I just received my DT Kit from Kellie, & it felt a little like Christmas, woohoo.

Kellie set each member of her DT a challenge - we were to use a specific image that Kellie nominated from the Yummy for Your Tummy Collection - I was asked to use the Delicious  Dot Muffin and Magnolia Designer Papers. I decided the Muffin would be a perfect seat for Tilda or Edwin for a Birthday card. I also featured it seperately with the sentiment, I wanted to show how easy it can be used on it's own also.


Sneak Peak at the the new Magnolia Christmas Collection. OMGosh, the stamps are adorable and the Christmas papers are stunning.

This is also my first Easel Card, template here & directions here. This card was resized to 6" square. (1 pc of cs at 6x12" & scored at 3" & 6", 1 pc cs at 6x6") Thanks to Suzanne Dean Head Designer of Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge.

Chef Tilda, Dot Muffin & Pattern Paper from Magnolia's Yummy for your Tummy Collection, coloured with Copic Markers, CS - American Crafts, Border Punch - Ek Success, Leaf Punch - Martha Stewart. Sentiment stamps - Hero Arts, Ribbon - Roses & pearls unknown.



No comments:

LinkWithin