Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Boo

Happy Monday Everyone,

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge # 29 -SPOOKtacular.
This week’s challenge is to create a SPOOKY card or project. I know this card is a little too cute to spook, but if you squint, the googlie eyes are a little spooky.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. My weekend was huge, it was my Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary, and our Nieces 21st. They were both on the same day, in different Towns, so DH went one way & I the other.


I was sent a few Halloween images to play with for the MDUC, and Tilda with Thistle was just too darn cute to sit in a drawer for 12 months without colour. I didn't have matching ribbon,  so out came my trusty Copic Airbrush, some white organza ribbon, magic, the ribbon is now beautiful shades of pumpkin. I love how it turned out. How cute is the pet frog, the googlie eyes are a little cross eyed.

Magnolia - Tilda with Thistle from Halloween Collection 2008, Copics, Pumpkins - CC Designs, Fence & Spider SVGcuts & Boo Sentiment - Plantin Schoolbook, DP - Kaisercraft

No comments:

LinkWithin