Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sweet Tilda

Hello Stampers,

I just wanted to thank you all for your congrats and sweet comments re my excitement of becoming a Magnolia DT. I received serveral hundred emails and have been trying to stop by your blogs to thank you.  

Wow, it has been almost a week since posting a project, I have had my sick Mum staying with me, anyways yes another Easel Card.

I wanted it to be bright & springy, with so many of my blogging friends living in colder parts of the world, I know they are so looking forward to Spring. Here in Australia it has been so hot I am looking forward to Winter, anyways, this fits the Magnolia-licious March Home Page Challenge - Bright and also Just Magnolia's Birthday Challenge.

This is Sweet Tilda from Magnolia's - Raising the Ceiling and  Right Through my Heart Collection, such a perfect name for her don't you think. I've coloured her with Copics, airbrushed the background with some buttery yellow to given her a little glow and added some stickles here and there to give her some sparkle. The gorgeous papers are by Kaisercraft and of course my much loved flowers & silk bows are a must. I also used my new Spellbinders Oval large Scallops, and MS border punch, what a shame I covered it up with the flowers. Maybe I overdid it a little with the flowers but hey Spring has Sprung.

Here's a close up of the sweet sentiment. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have time to fit in some stamping over the weekend and again thanks for all your wonderful comments and emails. Have a great weekend. Big hugs Jodie from Oz

LinkWithin