Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ladybug Tilda Recipe Challenge

Hello Sweet Friends,

Thanks for stopping by, so much happening. I am so excited, this week my mailbox was overflowing with some delish crafting goodies. Both my DT Kits arrived, one from Kellie - Magnolia Down Under Store and my very 1st from Magnolia Sweden, woooooohooooooo. This week I will show some of the new adorable Easter stamps.

Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 36 - Recipe Challenge - 3 papers, 3 flowers, 2 buttons, 1 bow. 

Ladybug Tilda arrived from Kellie in my DT Kit, she is my newest favourite from Magnolia's - Raising the Ceiling Collection. I must admit this week was a real challenge for me, I am not big on lots of patterned papers, even though there are so many wonderful packs available. Coloured with Copics and Prisma. Papers -  Large Red dots - Kaisercraft, other papers, flowers , buttons from stash.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have time to fit in some stamping over the weekend and again thanks for all your wonderful comments and emails. Have a great weekend

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the fresh colors and amazing design!!

hugs,
Jorunn

Antonia said...

hello jodie. i like your card verry nice colors. hugs from the netherlands.

Sharon Caudle said...

Another gorgeous card, Jodie! Love the coloring, the red, black, and white is fabulous, gorgeous bow, amazing flowers, and love the border punch!
hugs!
Sharon

Barb Hardeman said...

This is gorgeous. You did a wonderful coloring this Tilda and your red and black combination make her pop! Don't you just love that silk ribbon? What a beatuiful job you did on this card...hugs...Barb

LinkWithin