Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TOMIC Challenge 15 - Chocolate & Cream


It's time for another challenge on over at TOMIC
(The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge Blog)
Welcome to TOMIC Challenge # 15
Chocolate (brown & cream)

Now who doesn't like chocolate, I just wish I didn't like it sooooooooooo much. I hope you will join us this week, you could be the winner of the surprise package of Magnolia goodies

Tilda with Cowberry Muffin - So Heavenly Travel & School Collection 2008
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - Rose Leaf
I used my Cricut Die Cutting Machine and the new Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge. You can fill it with cakes or leave it out insert and fill it with chocolates or some other delicious goodies.
The double choc chip muffins tasted better than they look.
I added the recipe inside the lid.

I have coloured it with Copics, airbrushed the background, hoping to give it an aged/much loved look about it. I added some lace, beautiful flowers & bows, added the adorable Tilda panel, making a wonderful gift box to fill with delish goodies for someone special. I have not been a big lover of brown before, I don't know why because now I love it and you should be seeing a lot more of it in the future.

I hope you will stop by to visit the other Magnolia Design Team, they have made some amazing creations with lots of inspiration and it gives you a chance to play with your adorable Maggies.

9 comments:

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

hmmmmm this looks appetizing! your creation is great again as always!
greetings, Mandy

Anne said...

Wow, this is so georgeus! Love the little snacks inside. The colors and patternes look great, and the embellishments are stunning.

Janny said...

WOW this is gorgeous yummy yummy, its so beautiful and nice.
hugs Janny

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous sweet box, Jodie! I just got this cartridge and haven't used it yet! I love how you've embellished this and colored your image so beautifully! Those muffins look yummy, wish I could see the recipe on the inside of that lid! ;) hugs, Angela

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Sinikka said...

WOW WOW WOW Is all I can say

Anne Lise said...

I love your project!

Lillemor said...

Wow I am soo impressed! It is so beatiful and looks so tasty!
Hugs Lillemor

BA said...

such a wonderful chocolate box jodie
xoxo BA

LinkWithin