Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Spring - Beautiful Tilda

Hello Everyone,

I hope you have all had a wonderful week. The beginning of September started off beautifully here in Australia with some magical spring weather and it just happens to be my favourite time of the year.  In honour of spring I've used some pretty spring coloured papers and this fabulously magical Magnolia image - Beautiful Tilda, from the Butterfly Dreams Collection. She has been sitting patiently waiting to be inked.


I haven't made an Easel Card for a while, so I thought it was time and I found some gorgeos new papers from Kaisercraft from their Miss Nelly Collection and just adore them. I don't always remember to write down my Copic Colours or include a list of all my crafting goodies, but if you want any info, please don't hesitate to email me.

Beautiful Tilda - Butterfly Dreams Collection

Wishing You (Text) - Sweet Rainbow Collection

Magnolia Doohickey Dies

Bon Voyage Foliage, Heart Swirl, Vintage Leaves, Dragonfly 
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Close up to show the dimension
Sorry for so many photos but I love this adorable image
Have a great weekend, I will be back on Monday with my TOMIC Challenge Creation, I hope you will join me.

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi what a beautiful bright creation ! The papers are adorable with your colouring! It has cheered me up as here it is Autumn and raining hard ! Kitty :D

Kathy said...

WOW Jodie this is magical!! I love the gorgeous colors and your beautiful details!!! Your coloring is always perfection and this image is darling! Love your gorgeous card!
Enjoy your beautiful weather!!
:)Kathy

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Woow Jodie This is amazing!
i love it
greetings, Mandy

Janny said...

Wow she is so sweet, so beautiful, the papers, the flowers gorgeous.
have a nice weekend hugs Janny

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft spring colours.
Hugs Cheryl

Paula said...

Beautiful!!! Tilda looks fantastic and the card is gorgeous!! I love the colors you used, very cheerful and very bright! Wonderfully done!

Solange Barreto said...

Wonderful creation!!!
Love all the details, fantastic work !!!
Have a great day !!!
Love your blog.

LinkWithin