Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winner - Magnolia Advent Calendar Shutter 26

Hello Everyone,

I'm back to announce the winner of the Magnolia Advent Calendar Blog Hop - Shutter 26

 
And here is the winner....................................
 
 
Barb Hardeman

Barb Hardeman said...


Wow, Jodie! These cards are all so beautiful. I can't think of which one is more gorgeous than the others, but I love the little round one with polk a dot paper and Tilda darling striped tights! You always do such a beautiful job with the details of your cards. Hope you had a delightful and joy filled Christmas...hugs...Barb

Congratulations Barb, Please email me you address and I will forward it on to Magnolia who will send your surprise gift out to you after their Christmas break.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving the sweetest comments, I truly appreciate each & every message I've received, I just wish you all could be a winner.

Wishing you all a Happy Healthy & Creative New Year

1 comment:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

WooHoo! Big congrats to Barb!!!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

LinkWithin