Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exciting News at Magnolia


Today Magnolia has some very exciting news to share with you 
The Magnolia Inspiration blog is having a total makeover.
You won’t want to miss it, so be sure to take a peek!
Inspiration & Christmas Presents !
follow the the link here........


Wow, where has the year gone, only 24 days until Christmas,
I hope you are all enjoying the lead up to Christmas. It's my favourite time of year, I love the parties, decorating the house, shopping for the perfect gift and catching up with family and friends. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and happy Christmas. Thank you to all my blogging friends for taking the time to visit throughout the year, it really has brightened my day. Sending you all big hugs and Christmas wishes.


5 comments:

Renkata said...

Seem like fun Jodi.
Hope you are fine and well.

Chrissy said...

"May the magic and wonder of Christmas bless your home and bring peace in the New Year"

Luv CHRISSYxx

StampingbugKerry said...

Holiday Greetings! I'm excited to see the new Magnolia blog up and running! Love the layout!

kerry

Véro said...

Hello Jodie!
I love too Christmas time!
Have fun and happyness during those days
Hugs

Sammi said...

I'm not sure where the year went.. or the last couple of months! Have not been so great at keeping up the commenting on all my bloggy friends ... but thought I'd come say Hello today! Hope you are going OK!
Lots of hugs!
Sammi
xxx

LinkWithin