Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wedding Card


Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've spent a lot of my weekend outdoors. We've had so much wet and cold weather lately, it was so nice to see some sunshine at last. I hope my blogging friends in the warmer parts of the world are enjoying their summer.

Anyways, enough of my waffle, I have something a little different to share with you today. My main stamping is on the inside of the card using a Magnolia border stamp. The front is using a mixture of handmade flowers, Magnolia Flowers and some WOC flowers.

I was asked to make a Wedding Card for a friend. After making the card, I realised I would need to make a box to protect the flowers, but then the box was a little too plain, so I just kept adding to it, next thing I knew, the envelope box now needs a box to protect it!!!!!!!!!! It will be like pass the parcel, hehehehe.

I apologise in advance for so many photos. My friend seemed to like it, just hope the newly weds will to.


I have used some old K & Co embossed card stock I've had in my stash waiting for just the right time to use it. The Handmade Rose, Hearts & Butterfly are MFT Dies and the tag is by Tim Holtz.


Here I've used one of my all time favourite stamps - The hearts border stamp is so versatile
Magnolia's Loving Border - You are so Special Collection.


The tassle trim around the box is from Tickled Pink Stamps


The top of the envelope Box
The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts and Handmade from MFT Dies.
The S & W initials are Sizzix Dies - Fun Serif


Have a wonderful week, and don't forget a new Challenge at TOMIC starts again today, I hope you will join us.


7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

My word this is just fabulous and such a perfect wedding card and box!!! Will become such a beautiful keepsake of there wedding just wonderful. Chanelle xx

Anne said...

Wow, this is a georgeus weddingcard. I love the large cluster of white-ish embellishments, its just perfect.

Hugs, Anne.

Mandy said...

Oh WOW hun, these are absolutely stunning, such a beautiful keepsake, the newly weds will treasure these.
What are you on about apologising for so many photos, I want more lol
big hugs Mandy xx

Sandra said...

nice card
gr sandra

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Jodie, just stunning. Love the ruffle ribon on the box.
The flowers look amazing.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Jodi!
you have outdone yourself with this beautiful card and box. They are gorgeous.
Hugs Maz

terry said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the subtle wedding colors- neutral- and the fact that all your wonderful layers come from a central point as they should. This is how I do floral and party designs and seems so natural and balanced. I see so many cards with more than one focal point. It isn't balanced or pleasing. You've made a beautiful creation that I just know will be cherished. ;)

LinkWithin