Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Coffin Treat Box

Happy Thursday Everyone,


With Halloween fast approaching I thought I would take this opportunity to wish you all a
Happy Halloween
and to share with you the template and instructions on how to make these fabulous Treat Boxes, I'm sure they will be a big hit with the little one's in your lives.

I know it's still a few weeks away, but you may remember seeing my Coffin Treat Box in the last Magnolia Ink Magazine, Cozy Autumn Edition. I thought you might like to make some of your own for some trick or treating gifts, here is the link with the template, instructions and video from the Martha Stewart website and is very easy to make.

Halloween is not a holiday many Australians celebrate, but I must admit I do have a little bit of a devil in me at times and love to colour these adorable images.


How adorable is Edwin, TOO CUTE TO SPOOK, he is obviously playing dress up, and even the Bat is adorable. Hope you have fun colouring up your Magnolia Images this Halloween. 

Stamps: Dracula Edwin from So Spooky Collection 2009, Falddermus /Bat from Magnolia Fall Stamps 2007
Paper/Cardstock: Magnolia So Spooky Collection 2009
Embellishments: Flowers - Magnolia, Black Diamond & Star Dust – Stickles,
Coloring: Copic Markers & Copic Air Brush
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink

Congratulations Magnolia,
You may have read on the Magnolia Inspiration Blog, last weekend was the Grand Opening of the new bigger warehouse at Boras Sweden and the introduction of the new Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010 and the Magnolia INK Magazine Christmas Edition. The peek I have had of some of the new images are adorable and they will sell very quickly, so keep on eye out for pre-orders coming your way very soon.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you on your cover - well done, as always it looks beautiful. Hope you are well. Cheers Jodi

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Jodie,

WOW! I LOVE this coffin treat box! It is so SPOOKY. The design is great!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Dena said...

Jodie! What a cute box! I LOVE, LOVE your coloring girl! The flowers look amazing on the top too!
Hugs, Dena

Lynn said...

Hi Jodie, what a spooky but cute coffin! Love the little spiders too! And Edwin looks the part in his little bat cape :) Love it!
Lynn x

Lena said...

Hello Jodie. What a beautiful box. Love it and little Edwin. It's adorable and fun.
hugs
Lena

Yani said...

Oh Jodie, this is absolutely gorgeous! Loved this craft! Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

Jodie this is faboulous hun, so cute, and little Edwin is coloured beautifully.
I'll stop stalking you now for a bit, think I'm all caught up lol
big hugs Mandy xx

LinkWithin