Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Make a Wish

Hello Everyone,


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I have had another super busy week, making DT cards to send off to Magnolia Sweden for the next Magnolia Ink Magazine. Wow, talk about nervous, my mojo has not been to good to me lately. Hopefully now my cards have been posted off, I can relax and get back into the swing of things. Anyways, It is time for another challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week you will find it charming......yes pun intended.

Challenge 43 - Charms


Magnolia Stamps: Magic Tilda - Fairytale Collection (new release available soon)

Paper: Basic Grey - Kioshi

Colouring: Copic Markers, Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20,
Hair - Y23, YR23, E35
Dress - V000, V12, V15, V17, Magic Wand, Y19, Y13, Y11,
Sleeves - B000, B12, B14 & Airbrush

Other: Charm & Violet Gardenia - Tickled Pink Stamps

Ribbon and all other flowers - Personal Kit, Machine Stitching, Stickles - Star Dust,


That's all for me, hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Jodie

10 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Oooooooh aaaaaaaah!
Really gorgeous Jodie. I love the colour and the DP. Love the distressing and stitching. The flowers look perfect and so does your colouring. excellent job.
Hugs Marion
Oh yeh! I love the castle too.

Karita said...

WOw! Awesome card ! :)
Tilda looks so gorgeous :) And so many great details and colours are perfect.
Beautiful work :)

Hugs,
Karita

Esther said...

Very lovely card.
These new stamps are so sweet.
The paper is also beautiful.

Hugs Esther

Lillemor said...

I love everything about this card! Your fabolous colouring, the papers, flowers and ofcourse cute Tilda!
Hugs Lillemor

Antonia said...

hello jody, what a lovely card and the stamp is so sweet. have a nice day . hugs Antonia

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!! I adore your cards!! Superb colouring and great design =D
Have a great day!
hugs
Malin

ingridskaartenhuis. said...

hello Jodie,
this is a wonderful card,and soo cute.

greetings Ingrid
Holland

Cami said...

Such a lovely card, Jodie! Everything coordinates perfectly and your coloring is beautiful! It's always a pleasure to see what your project will be! My hand is better so I'm slowly getting back! I wish you a wonderful week, Jodie! Hugs, Cami

Mandy said...

Stunning card Jodie, so pretty and feminine, and so many gorgeous details to look at, love how you have used the circle of snowflakes it looks perfect
hugs Mandy xx

Dena said...

Jodi! Oh thanks for reminding us about that circle stamp. I put it away with Christmas. It looks perfect with her!!! Such a great idea and the colors together are gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Dena

LinkWithin