Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pretty in Pink - Oops I forgot

Happy Thursday Everyone,


Magnolia-licious Pretty in Pink Blog Hop
Magnolia-licious Highlites Design Team have inspired me once again. They have put on a wonderful Pretty in Pink display of amazing creations. Thanks Ladies, you are all so talented and it was so wonderful to see Lady Diana join in and see her amazing creation. I had so much fun and thanks for the inspiration.

I decided to join in and this is my entry Magnolia-licious Highlites Pretty in Pink Blog hop challenge.



Another Easel card you say, I know you are probably sick of seeing them, I started to think maybe I should stop making so many, but than I thought it is no different to making regualar square cards, I always decorate the inside of my card, but not always straight away and when I need to send it, I can't find the same dp I used, with Easel cards they are finished at the same time as the front and with only one surface to cover.

I made this card for someone special, hope she likes it. I have used one of my very favourite Tilda's, Oops from Magnolia's Yummy for your Tummy Collection and the bow with hearts from the new Winter Stamp kit, I know I will use this one a lot. I've used copics, cut the word Oops using my Cricut, smothered  in glittery goodness. Sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. EK success punch for the border (one of my faves),  ribbon & flowers from stash. DP Anna Griffin. Spellbinders Tag. I made the matching gift bag with my much loved & used Spellbinders label and again EK punch, filled it was some gorgeous flowers.

No comments:

LinkWithin