Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Hello

Happy Friday Everyone

Hello and thanks for visiting. I am so excited I have taken the plunge and started my new blog. I kept putting it off thinking it was going to be a lot harder to set up. It was not difficult at all, so many wonderful blog templates available, I would love to thank Megan from Shabby blogs for her totally shabulous templates, they are amazing. I am sure I will be tweaking this site for a little while, so please bear with me.

Hooray,  today I made a card just because, no challenges, just to practice using my much loved Copics and play with the adorable Magnolia Stamps. I purchased some new paper and have been bursting to try it out. I love bright colours as I am sure you can tell and I adore the Cosmo Cricket range of papers.

Magnolia stamps
Jam Tilda - from the Yummy for Your Tummy Collection
& Fence & Summer background.
Copic Markers & Copic Airbrush
Design Paper - Cosmo Cricket - Everafter
Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day & a wonderful weekend
Hugs Jodie from Oz

No comments:

LinkWithin